January 26, 2011

I miss you like the sunflower misses the sun!

Keeping the dreaming about summer here, as it gets even colder here, I thought of sharing a sunflower card with you today :) Hope you enjoy it.







Oh, what I forgot to tell you about this is, what as you may see, the luminiscent writing on the card, which I love! :) If you're wondering what this is, it's called "Marabu 3D-Liner", the nuance is called "glow-in-the-dark-yellow 672" and I found it at a Libro paper shop in Wien. I cannot tell you more about where you can find it in different other places, but you can search for more products alike on their website here . If you want to find out specifically about the product I am telling you about, go to the "for Paper, Wood, Craft Materials" and choose "Metallic/Glitter/3D Liner". You can use it on fabrics (if you watch the video you'll see how, and which are the effects - amazing, by the way - but I simply applied it on the card and let it dry.

That's all for now and don't forget:
Until next time,
Behave And Quill!

2 comments:

Monica said...

So sweet, I love the sentiment as much as the sunflower.

xxx Monica

slesesmi said...

learn the facts here now Chloe Dolabuy find more replica louis vuitton find out here now high quality designer replica