April 19, 2011

Felt Heart

A couple of weeks ago, as I was searching through different stores for all kind of materials (like ribbons, papers and other card supplies) I found a set of different sheets of felt, precut for making a flag - the triangle style. What was great about this set is that the precut shapes were self-adhesive, so that made them even easier to be used. I decided I would buy it right away and planned on using the shapes on my quilling cards. I started by making these two little hearts on my card here. This one went to a friend's friend, on her birthday. I haven't found yet what she thought about it, but I could only hope she liked it. What do you say?


Also, if you have noticed, I've been trying lately to give more dimension to my cards, to make them look more 3D. I think they must get as "alive" as you can make them be, so I'm looking for all kind of techniques in order to obtain this. What about you? What do you think your card should try to be?

Until next time,
Behave And Quill!

8 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

You did a terrifect job, love the colors, and felt heart adds a nice touch!!!!
Paula

Crafterkhush said...

AWESOME...

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the flower bud and the way you have used a ribbon on the heart. Super Idea

Teddy Bear Princess said...

Thank you for following my blog :)
I will be happy if I were your friend and you gave me your handmade card haha :p that's pretty :)
Maybe you should made a pop-up card with quilling? I just did it and it was quite easy hehe :p just my opinion :)

HAPPY EASTER <3
Please kindly left some sweet comment on my blog
teddy bear princess
or see my newest post
teddy bear princess: Easter Bunny

LotsOfLoves

Philippa said...

I'm sure she will love it. Those felt hearts add an interesting extra touch, such a different texture to paper.

Unknown said...

I really love all the colors in this!

Ineskowa said...

Hi Diana! I have to admit that you're doing a really beautiful thing: D

Anonymous said...

supreme shirt
ggdb
off white
yeezy 500
off white hoodie
yeezy shoes
fear of god outlet
yeezy
supreme new york
goyard bag