March 7, 2011

Au Paris, mon amour!

Last night I quilled this bright coloured card for a friend who was leaving today in Paris, to meet his lovely wife there. He had come by to pay us (me and my room-mate) a visit and got excited with my crafty work, so he asked me if I could quill a card as a surprise for his wife. The visit itself was going to be a surprise for her, so all I may hope is that my full-of-love craft delighted her. Here it is:


So, this is actually my first card that went abroad... Should I tell you how content I am with this abroad-travelling piece of mine? :))
Hope you enjoy my card and,

Until next time,
Behave And Quill!   -   Au revoir, mes amis!

12 comments:

Dana said...

Superb!!! :D

Bronwyn said...

Beautiful!

Regina said...

It´s amazing!!!! wow!! congratulations!!!! you deserve all the success! I love your work!

As you said your card is going to Paris may I ask you to visit some very antique quilling work ?? They belong to a french association called "Trésors de Ferveur" . I´ve their catalogue!! It´s truly stunning!!

http://chris.monnier.free.fr/tresorsdeferveur/diaporama%20reliquaires%20domestiques/index.html

Have a marvellous week!!

Baukje said...

Lovely what a Beautiful card!!!
your works is splendid
Groetjes Baukje

chillin with Quillin said...

She will love the card!

Anca said...

Just gorgoeus, Diana! I love the colors and the design, soo beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you everybody for all your beautiful words and compliments! Regina, thank you deeply for your link! The gallery is just incredible!
I love the idea that this craft is so old and so noble! Don't you all?
Have a wonderful day/night! :)

Helen said...

Very beautiful! Love the scrolls. I haven't master that skill yet.

Unknown said...

Helen, you are so kind! Thank you so much! I cannot remember whether I've seen such scrolls somewhere or just manage to do them, but I guess they are an easy solution for "the leaves problem". I don't know if I can really get a tutorial from how you do these, but if you are interested and don't manage to find out how they are made...contact me, and I'll try to help, if you want!

Unknown said...

It speaks for itself! Beautiful!
Suzana

Monica said...

So BEAUTIFUL! Such lovely colours again...

xxx M0nica

Kasia Wojtasik said...

lovely colors and very beautiful curls! I Like it very much!