The first time I received this award from Loredana I was quite surprised and happy. Then, a couple of days later, the second nomination came from Helen, and I got actually excited - two in a row?! But when I found the third nomination (!!!) this morning from Clara I said Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes! Girls, thank you all so much, I am sincerely impressed by your nominations and by your compliments and consideration for me and my work!
- Loredana from handmade ( http://mayabijoux.blogspot.com )
- Helen from Let's create ( http://helenmade.blogspot.com )
- Clara from Clara's Origami ( http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com ) You can view her other nominations here: http://cridiana-origami.blogspot.com/p/tags.html
Now, the rules for this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.(Done.)
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.(Err...not yet...:-S)
3. Award 15 recently discovered new bloggers.(Yes, sir! Here they come!)
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award.(I will sure do this!)
This virtual award goes forward to 15 wonderful bloggers, as the award asks. These would be:
I intentionally left the 7 things about me in the end, because honestly it's quite hard to find 7 interesting things to say about me, but I have to try. So, wish me luck and here they are:
1. I have discovered Quilling less than a year ago, during the summer exam session, accidentally, but my passion grew so fast on me!
2. I chose to come to college to Cluj-Napoca (450 km away from my home), although I could go to Bucharest (only 60 km away from my hometown) only because I wasn't big fond of the latter city. I've never regretted my decision.
3.A couple of my other "sinful" and crafty passions are Gobelin tapestry, Stamping and, when I was a little girl, Painting and Paper Cutting.
4.I have been singing in a gospel choir called "Voces" for 2 years now. You can listen to us on our Youtube channel here. Enjoy! :)
5.I have been obsessed with shoes all my life. I still love them, still look at them when I go shopping, but my "obsessive-compulsive disorder" (:P) moved now on stationery, papers, strips, card stock, inks, adhesives and stamps. Could I consider I've been healed or got worse? :))
6. Although I have a driver's licence, I never drive. I consider myself desastruos in front of the wheel. Believe me, I am not exagerating!
7.And last, but not least, my ultimate dream in this life is a big, white, bright and full-of-supplies craft room! I could give up everything in this world for that (well, almost...:P)!
I hope you enjoyed my post and I promise that I'll come back very soon, because I have a couple of sweet things to show you!
Until then, don't forget,
Behave And Quill!