July 1, 2011

I'm coming back...

...soon. I know, I know, I haven't been such a presence lately (actually it's been quite long), but I've been through a couple of things, some good, some less, plus I'm in the middle of my semestrial exams now, but I'll restart posting very soon. That's a promise and I plan on keeping it! And to add a little teaser...a couple of pictures :)




I'll be waiting for a couple of comments, as I cannot decide which of these cards should I show you first... So let me know about your favourite one, so far, as much as you can see from the pics I've posted. 

Until next time, 
Behave And Quill!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OO oo ooo!! the orange one!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Diana, glad to see you are still with us, I am looking forward to seeing all 3 projects. good luck with your exams
Kevin xx

chillin with Quillin said...

I agree, the orange one!!
Paula

Paula said...

Bafta la examene!
Abia astept sa le vad pe toate trei. Ordinea: cea portocalie, prima, si cea cu dantela.

Regina Folla said...

Adoro passar por aqui e apreciar os seus trabalhos lindos!!!

Unknown said...

I agree, the orange one,Paula,เกมส์สล็อต